Peripheral Company, Inc
The FormsPro 4600 Series printers can solve your toughest
printing problems and automate most paper-handling functions.
- A draft speed up to 530 cps, which prints a typical
1,000-character document in less than five seconds. That's over 700
documents per hour!
- Auto-switching power supply—can work domestically and
internationally, and it weighs less!
- FP4600 has single set of tractors while the FP4603
has our patented Tri-Trak system that allows for three different set of
tractors to be loaded!
- Superior legibility—even on 9-part forms. Auto-Gap
feature adjusts the printhead according to form thickness.
- Easy-load, tilt-up top to simplify loading, and
straight-up paper path eliminates the problem of forms buckling and
- A paper jam sensor to permit reliable, unattended
- Optical sensor prevents printhead from printing
beyond the edges of the loaded form.
Ability to print 9-part forms. FormsPro printers have 30%
higher impact force than other brands, making them the preferred choice for
situations where thick forms and multi-part legibility are an issue. The
increased readability helps to increase the accuracy and efficiency of your
staff in accounting and operations.
Certain Printek models (FormsPro 4603) have our patented Tri-Trak
system. This is the only paper-feeding system on the market that allows
three different continuous forms to be loaded into one printer. This feature
saves a great deal of unproductive time spent loading and unloading forms
and also saves space and computer ports.
The FormsPro 4600 Series features:
- 5, 6 ,6.7, 7.5, 8.4,
8.6, 10, 12, 13.3, 15, 16.7, 17.1 and 20 cpi
- 13.6 inches (34.5
- 6 and 8 lpi
- Tear Bar:
Auto-Scroll allows zero tear-off distance
- Auto-Gap: Adjusts
printhead to form thickness
- Paper Type:
Fanfold, continuous forms, edge-punched, 15-lb. minimum single-part paper
- Sensing: Paper
motion and paper out
- Normal Operating
Mode: Online, Form Feed/Load, Select/Unload, and Vertical Print Adjustment
- Parallel: Centronics-compatible
- Serial: RS232, 300 to 19,200 baud
- Wireless 802.11b/g
- 10,000 hours on electronics, with 100%
- Printhead Life: 500 million Char.
- Warranty: One-year printer warranty,
two-year limited printhead warranty when Printek brand ribbons are used;
one-year warranty when non-Printek brand ribbons are used
- Fast Draft: 530 cps
- Draft: 400 cps
- Fast Draft/High Impact:
- High Impact: 200 cps
- Letter Quality: 100 cps
- Optical Quality: 65 cps
- Graphics: 15,360 dps*
- Fast Draft 9x9 cell
- Draft: 12x9 cell
- Letter Quality: 24x18
- Optical Quality: 36x18
- Fast Draft, Draft, and
Letter Quality for Epson and IBM Proprinter
- Optical Quality for